Blush & Bloom India operates the in.blushandbloom.com website, which provides the SERVICES of eCommerce.
This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
Information Collection and Use
For a better experience while using our Service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, phone number, and postal address. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you.
We want to inform you that whenever you visit our Service, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Our website uses these “cookies” to collection information and to improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform our Service users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 18. In the case we discover that a child under 18 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
We collect personal information directly from you to do all the things typically associated with an eCommerce website. Examples of the information we collect include name, address, telephone number, mobile phone number, email address, personal preferences, purchase and ordering information, demographical information, and sizing information.
This information is collected at various places such as when you check out with your online order; subscribe to our newsletter and email offers or participate in surveys and contests.
We collect information about you. And, when you provide it, we collect information about those you know. For example, we collect your gift recipient's contact information to process your gift orders. The information we learn from our customers helps us personalize and continually improve your shopping experience at Blush & Bloom. We use this information to do things like:
- open an online account at your request
- process your online orders and payments
- keep a record of your purchases with us
- keep a record of any e-mail correspondence you send us. This helps us keep track of any problems or concerns you've had with our products or services
- update our records and maintain your account with us
- provide customer service, whether it's responding to a request or following up on an order
- include you in surveys and contests
- market our products and services to you with content and offers that are tailored to your interests
- improve our store and platform, prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our website and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf
- for statistical purposes to improve this Website and its services to you
- All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- https://www.blushandbloom.com/ will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties
- https://www.blushandbloom.com/ cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online
- https://www.blushandbloom.com/ is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
- The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
Blush & Bloom treats all your personal information as confidential. At no time do we share any of our customers’ information with any other parties. We only retain customer contact information in the interest of further communication, but at any time you would like your information removed from our files please contact us.
This website is owned and operated by Blush & Bloom LLC
Further ways we collect information about you
Navigational Information - When you visit our website, we collect navigational information, such as browser type and version, service-provider identification, IP address, the site from which you came, and the site to which you navigate. Navigational information is largely anonymous in the sense that it doesn't contain your name, address, phone number, email address, or other information that directly identifies you. However, we may associate this navigational information with your personal information if you provide it.
How we do not use your personal data
We will never pass on your email address to a 3rd party for marketing purposes. We do not store your credit card details in our database or on our servers as all payments are processed by either Paypal or 2Checkout.com. Paypal and 2Checkout.com will never pass on credit card details to anyone other than credit card clearing agencies, fraud prevention, and detection agencies.
When you create a shopping account while ordering online you will be given the option to receive information from Blush & Bloom by e-mail about products, promotions or special offers which we feel may be of interest to you. In the event that you do not wish to be contacted for such purposes, ensure that you tick the appropriate box as you go through the registration process. You may unsubscribe from our contact list at any time by replying to a promotional e-mail with the word "unsubscribe" in the subject line or by emailing us.
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage, and disclosure of personally identifiable customer information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer.
Data over the internet
The Internet is a global network - therefore your data travels internationally. We want you to know that if you visit or shop at blushandbloom.com, you're agreeing and authorizing us to process data in this way.
When was this policy last updated?
This Privacy Statement is effective January 1st 2018.
If you're concerned about how your personal information is used, please contact us.